Gavin McCarthy is a freelance illustrator and graphic artist. This blog is a collection for various sketches, experiments and new work. Comments are always welcome and encouraged. All blog content © Gavin McCarthy

View my portfolio at www.artbygavin.com

New Work and Upcoming Show

Hello Friends

I have some new work for you to check out. I was rethinking that last one I did and decided that it was not the direction I wanted to go with my work. So I got to work on some new ones and I have to say I'm much happier with the results. What do you think?


Secondly, I will be showing some of my new work at this years Speakeasy Illustration Show. It will be held at the Gladestone Hotel here in Toronto this Thursday October 6. It should be a great night and I will be exhibiting alongside a great group of artist so it is most certainly worth checking out if you are in the city. Hope to see you there

Cheers
-Gavin

3 comments: