Gavin McCarthy is a freelance illustrator and graphic artist. This blog is a collection for various sketches, experiments and new work. Comments are always welcome and encouraged. All blog content © Gavin McCarthy

View my portfolio at www.artbygavin.com

New Work - Dirty Hands

I'm a little late with the news, but Feathertale has launched their 11th issue. I have been contributing to this review for years and was more than happy to be invited to illustrate the always entertaining words of Kevin Scanlon. You'll have to find a copy at your local book dispensary (or online) to have a read but I will say the story has a strong theme of personal hygiene.
My wife hates this one... she shudders in disgust at every viewing.
I'd say I have achieved my desired response.
Cheers
-Gavin

No comments:

Post a Comment