Gavin McCarthy is a freelance illustrator and graphic artist. This blog is a collection for various sketches, experiments and new work. Comments are always welcome and encouraged. All blog content © Gavin McCarthy

View my portfolio at www.artbygavin.com

Illustration Friday - "Bounce"

I'm sure you can tell from this week's Illustration Friday submission that I have been watching a great deal of the Olympic Games. I also decided to illustrate with vectors today since I haven't really shown off that part of my bag of tricks. Perhaps I'll do some more in the near future.

Congrats to the Canadian Athletes who have competed and best of luck to those yet to compete. This week the theme was "bounce" so I decided to go for the gold... 
Cheers
-Gavin

4 comments:

  1. Oh this is great Olympic fun! Why oh why do they not have jelly jumping at the Olympics?!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know eh? they should make it a sport (although I think I'd plunge right through and make it more or a "dive" than a "bounce").

      Delete
  2. Fantastic! Mice will do anything for cheese?! Love the wobble... :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Karen, the wobble was fun to figure out.

      Delete