Gavin McCarthy is a freelance illustrator and graphic artist. This blog is a collection for various sketches, experiments and new work. Comments are always welcome and encouraged. All blog content © Gavin McCarthy

View my portfolio at www.artbygavin.com

Out of Office - Getting Hitched!

Hello my friends

I would like to apologize for my lack of updates over the past couple weeks, however I do have a good reason. A little while back I proposed to a wonderful little lady named Lindsay and over the past year and a bit we have been planning a little party (the preparations for said party have been coming to fruition as of late...)

Yep, you guessed it, I'm getting married this weekend. We are very excited and can't wait to tie the knot (no really, we are having a hand fasting ceremony). The planning has been a good chunk of work (hence my recent absence) but it will totally be worth it.

I'll let you know how it goes.
Cheers
-Gavin



No comments:

Post a Comment