Gavin McCarthy is a freelance illustrator and graphic artist. This blog is a collection for various sketches, experiments and new work. Comments are always welcome and encouraged. All blog content © Gavin McCarthy

View my portfolio at www.artbygavin.com

Comic Jam With Benjamin Rivers - Snowtality

Last week I had the pleasure of hanging out with super talented buddy Benjamin Rivers. We talked illustration, comics, movies and games while doodling a couple random short comics. Here is the one that was left in my sketchbook, I thought it would be fitting while Toronto melts around me.

If you haven't had a chance to yet, be sure to check out Benjamin's comic Snow, it is a fantastic read and is currently being made into a movie by an incredibly talented team. I actually got to be an extra in one scene and it was totally sweet. Check out his awesome stuff at www.benjaminrivers.com

Time to take a dog for a slushy walk.
Cheers
-Gavin

No comments:

Post a Comment