Gavin McCarthy is a freelance illustrator and graphic artist. This blog is a collection for various sketches, experiments and new work. Comments are always welcome and encouraged. All blog content © Gavin McCarthy

View my portfolio at www.artbygavin.com

Sketches - Bloody Cold Out

Hello Everyone, Hope you all had a safe and and happy New Year.

So Toronto today is sitting at -22 degrees Celsius with a windchill of -36. So I thought it fitting to share some brush sketches I did of people trudging through the cold and snow on Sunday (not nearly as cold as today). I was warm and indoors enjoying a coffee, much like today.
I'm back at my desk again and it feels nice. As much as I enjoyed the holidays and seeing my friends and family, it is nice to be back to my daily routine. Creature of habit I guess.

To my friends dealing with the cold today, stay warm. To those in warmer climates, count your blessings.
Cheers
-Gavin

No comments:

Post a Comment