Gavin McCarthy is a freelance illustrator and graphic artist. This blog is a collection for various sketches, experiments and new work. Comments are always welcome and encouraged. All blog content © Gavin McCarthy

View my portfolio at www.artbygavin.com

New Work - Best. Day. Ever.

Hello my friends, it has been too long. My apologies for the lack of posts this past month but I have been hard at work on a fun project with Scholastic. The finals are in and I am very happy with the end result. I will have to wait a bit before posting anything from said project but will upload something as soon as I get the green light.

Things are going well and today I got to do some work just for the fun of it. Today's drawing experiment is what I would have considered the best day ever as a kid (and in all honesty, still would). Some of my other work has been getting very detailed so I felt like going minimalist on this one to remind myself that some times, less is more. Hope you dig it.
Cheers
-Gavin

No comments:

Post a Comment