Gavin McCarthy is a freelance illustrator and graphic artist. This blog is a collection for various sketches, experiments and new work. Comments are always welcome and encouraged. All blog content © Gavin McCarthy

View my portfolio at www.artbygavin.com

New Work - Bandit King

This week is TCAF and I got in a drawing mood (a side effect from the Drink and Draw event on Wednesday night). I have also been working on a really fun children's publishing project with Scholastic Canada, but after a week of drawing happy children I felt like a going slightly more grown up for my free time drawing (just to switch it up a bit). Plus, I've been wanting to draw this guy for a while.
I am currently playing around with a short story for this character and I will keep you posted on it's progress.

Have a great weekend and if you are in Toronto be sure to check out TCAF, there are a bunch of really talented folks showing some amazing work.
Cheers
-Gavin

No comments:

Post a Comment