Gavin McCarthy is a freelance illustrator and graphic artist. This blog is a collection for various sketches, experiments and new work. Comments are always welcome and encouraged. All blog content © Gavin McCarthy

View my portfolio at www.artbygavin.com

Illustration Friday - "Tall"

As you might have noticed, I've been on a bit of a martial arts kick lately (yes, I just noticed the pun). I'm not sure why, maybe I miss training, maybe I've been inspired by conversations or movies I've watched recently. But hey, any excuse to draw Bruce Lee is welcome in my books.
This week's Illustration Friday was "Tall"... I thought of a few ideas but then something reminded me of that sweet yellow jump suite and a classic fight of "David vs Goliath" proportions.

Let me know what you think.
Cheers
-Gavin


No comments:

Post a Comment