Gavin McCarthy is a freelance illustrator and graphic artist. This blog is a collection for various sketches, experiments and new work. Comments are always welcome and encouraged. All blog content © Gavin McCarthy

View my portfolio at www.artbygavin.com

TOJam 2012 and Other Jam Art

So this weekend is TOJam 2012, a weekend long game making session that usually results in a fun/funny/fantastic game and a caffeine crash. I will keep you posted as much as possible on the weekend's events (probably on twitter) and hopefully have something for people to play time time down the road.

Speaking of roads, here is an illustration I did a few months ago at another jam session, we were given cards from the game "Apples to Apples" and told to make something of it. I was given the cards "Communists" and "A Flat Tire", this was the result. Maybe I'll expand on it some day. Oh, and it was also my fist time using a Cintiq tablet.

Have a fun weekend
Cheers
-Gavin

No comments:

Post a Comment