Gavin McCarthy is a freelance illustrator and graphic artist. This blog is a collection for various sketches, experiments and new work. Comments are always welcome and encouraged. All blog content © Gavin McCarthy

View my portfolio at www.artbygavin.com

Bloody Pollen Is Killing Me

So Toronto seems to have gotten a higher volume of pollen in the last couple weeks then we did in snow all winter. You can see it dusted on every outdoor surface (and some indoor). I love nature, plants and frolicking in the grass but sometimes mother nature can get in a bit of a mood (listen you vengeful earth goddess, I recycle... so don't take it out on me). Here's hoping we get some rain to wash all this crap out of the air before I sneeze out a lung.
Che-Aaaachblah!!!....Cheers
-Gavin

No comments:

Post a Comment