Gavin McCarthy is a freelance illustrator and graphic artist. This blog is a collection for various sketches, experiments and new work. Comments are always welcome and encouraged. All blog content © Gavin McCarthy

View my portfolio at www.artbygavin.com

First Post of 2012

Hello Internet,

I hope everyone had a nice holiday season and a great new year. 2012 has gotten off to a nice start and I'm looking forward to being a little more attentive to the blog (my resolution this year is to post a little more frequently).

My first bit of art for you this year is actually a commission from last year. I know, it's not really from this year but it was a Christmas gift I wanted to wait until after he unwrapped it before uploading it. You can check out his blog for more details about it.


Let me know what you think.
More fun stuff to come
Cheers
-Gavin

On a side note; I am for an internet that supports freedom of expression and protects the rights of artists. SOPA and PIPA is not the way to do this.

No comments:

Post a Comment