Gavin McCarthy is a freelance illustrator and graphic artist. This blog is a collection for various sketches, experiments and new work. Comments are always welcome and encouraged. All blog content © Gavin McCarthy

View my portfolio at www.artbygavin.com

Feathertale Review 7 Launch

It's finally here!

This Wednesday is the launch of the Feathertale Review 7. This review is unique in two ways, this first is that this is the first comic issue of the review. The second is that this issue will be publishing the first collaborative project between my good friend Blain Watters and myself. Blain and I have been friends for a couple decades now and got our start creating stories by playing make-believe in the school yard. I'm very proud of what we created and hope you enjoy it.

Come on out to the launch this Wednesday night at the Gladestone. There will be live drawings by myself, Jeremy Kaposy and Rebecca Hitchens. The night will also include a variety of readings as well as some live music. Everything starts at 7pm, $5 at the door or free with the purchase of a book.

Hope to see you there.
-Gavin

No comments:

Post a Comment