Gavin McCarthy is a freelance illustrator and graphic artist. This blog is a collection for various sketches, experiments and new work. Comments are always welcome and encouraged. All blog content © Gavin McCarthy

View my portfolio at www.artbygavin.com

Post No Bills - A Celebration of the Film Poster

Hey Everyone

So my friends and I are doing another poster show this year and you are officially invited. Post No Bills - A Celebration of the Film Poster will be having it's main gallery night on Sunday September 12th 2010 (click the link for details). It will be an evening of great posters, exquisite popcorn appetizers and music from your favorite soundtracks.

Here is a sample of my poster for the show. It's my alternate take on a sci-fi classic that I couldn't resist bringing to life
Hope to see you at the show
Cheers
-Gavin

No comments:

Post a Comment